Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Techno-Stressed I Am

So far this week I have not stepped into a cafe to "wifi". My cousin Ria can attest to that. Why? Because I'm techno-stressed as my friend Aileen lovingly calls it.

From now on I promise myself not to wifi more than three times a week. It's not only taking a toll on my body, but also on my wallet. It ain't cheap ya know! For now I am relaxing even though my work tasks are piling up. I plan on getting another massage tomorrow and see if I can get any work done in the evening. Next week, when I *hopefully* get my mojo back, I'm gonna finish up all pending work so I don't have to worry about them while I'm in Manila for iBlog4. I've made tons of plans already with Aileen, Ria and Migs and hopefully other bloggers can join us too.

If you're techno-stressed like me it helps to blog about inane stuff like photography. Ok don't get me wrong but I love photography, but I consider it only a hobby of mine. I love to blog about my pictures as you can see and it makes me forget things that stress me out. If you do like taking pictures try making a photoblog because all you have to do is post the pics, say a few stuffsss and voila... you are know a photoblogger. Hehehe. Alright it's getting late gotta get some rest.

3 comments:

  1. Kuya! Ako rin uber techno stressed talaga. Haaaayzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drew. Look forward in catching up with you. Take it easy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aileen: Medyo improved na pagka stressed ko hehe. Sana tuloy2 na ate.

    @janette: See you at iblog4! I don't I registered yet. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete