Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hiatus

I'm taking a short hiatus from blogging here in Yeah, Drew. Don't worry, I will be back as I am recovering from my back injury that's causing me dizziness and quite a bit of pain. I am slowly getting better and I hope to be back to my old self by the end of the month. Frustration and sadness are what I feel sometimes but I'm lucky to be surrounded by family and friends who love and support me. And of course, I'd like to thank you, my blog readers who never fail to drop by even if I haven't written a lot lately. Please pray for me coz I really need it. Thanks! :)

8 comments:

  1. Praying for u here. (goodluck)
    God bless you and Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew, it's month end. Hope you've gotten better by now.You must be anxious to get back to blogging but i'm sure your loyal readers would understand during this lull period.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete