Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Real Deal

Yesterday I saw another doctor and what was great about this guy is he tells things as they are. It was like having a session with a shrink, minus the shrink and the crazy person (I'd like to think I'm not crazy.. yet.) Anyway, he said that there is nothing wrong with me. He told me to go back to my usual routine, that is, going to the gym almost everyday, eat all the food that I like (though he said to take it easy) and drown myself in work (I dunno about that one lol) The doc said that I was a young growing boy with a lot of things to look forward to. Wait what? So yeah, let this be the day where I try to go back to the life that I miss so dearly. Honestly, what keeps me going are my family, friends and my online readers. Thank you for sticking around!

So my mom was with me that time and she and the doctor ended up gossiping about Kris Aquino and Coco Martin. I didn't know that they were linked together. Wow Kris, get yourself together! The funny things that happen in the doctor's clinic... Tsk

5 comments:

  1. So, I take it that the self-imposed ban on chicken skin and sunburst is lifted? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear, Drew. Let's party! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO at "young growing boy"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then nothing is really wrong with you. Baka you went to the wrong doctors before. I'm currently reading a book that says you should go to "holistic doctors". These are doctors who believe that you can heal yourself and do not rely on medicine. In case you want to read it, the title of the book is "The Heart of Healing" by Ardy Roberto. Okay siya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to know you're okay, drew!

    ReplyDelete