Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things I Learned Growing Up in the States

Whenever Christmas is right in the corner I never fail to remember the way we sang Jingle Bells when I was just a kid. It went like this:

Jingle Bells
Batman Smells
Robin Laid an Egg
The Batmobile Lost its Wheel
And the Joker got away, hey!


Repeat 20x

LOL

We also sang the Popeye song a little differently.

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
I live in a garbage can
I stood near the heater and fried off my weiner
I'm Popeye the Sailor man!


hehehe

One more, this time the Pledge of Allegiance:

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Michael Jackson is a -toot-
Pepsi Cola burned his butt
Now he's drinkin' 7-UP


I'm bored, you can say that. :P

5 comments:

  1. funny thing is I know the first two also when I was a kid... and my black classmate kept on singing that faster and faster until he lost his breath. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumirit ka ren ba ng mga jingles na mapupulot sa Sesame Street?

    Sesamer Street = Legend = Epitome of Childhood

    ReplyDelete