Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Before and After

Photobucket

Four years ago, Four years after


I couldn't say I was unhappy about myself when I was overweight. Eating is FUN but it came to a point where I realized that I needed to do something about my health (and my hair LOL). I enrolled at the nearest gym but I didn't know what I was doing. I kept eating and gaining more weight until I stopped going to the gym again. Then I started again last year and really put effort into my workout. I began a jogging regimen and attended spinning classes 3x a week. On other days I lifted weights and did ab exercises. This was the only time that I saw good results. I'm not quite there yet but yeah people say I look fit. I'll give you tips on how I did it in succeeding blog posts.... on a new blog? We'll see.

6 comments:

  1. Sana in 4 years' time, I'll be fit na rin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WINSTON, IKAW BA YAN!? :P

    We're you smoking pa on the first pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onga ang laki nga ng pinayat mo! From last tayo nagkita before Aileen's wedding, pumayat ka rin.

    Hehe I started a fitness blog rin pero secret pa :D I wanted something to keep track my progress, pero not for public consumption pa muna :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chattee: I suspect in 6 months you'll be there.

    @Mica: Kawawa naman si Winston kamukha ko lang sya sa mga before pics ko haha.. and no I stopped smoking na by the time the pic was taken. Around a year.

    @Gail: Let's see it! Para link2x na lang tayo mga fitness bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sana successful ang Operation Sexy Bloggers. Pero sa totoo lang, dahil sa encouragement at lectures mo, nagka-effort kaming gumalaw at mag-diet. Nukzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Brendel: Magiging successful tayo! Thanks.. pero ako natetempt pa rin sa mga unhealthy foods.. so feel free to say "Hooooooooy!" :P

    ReplyDelete