Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

In Da Manila


Aileen and Gail


I'm having a grand time here in Manila. Been to my favorite hangouts - Greenhills, Greenbelt, Bonifacio High Street and Serendra. Met up with Winston, Mica and Jeff at Krispy Kreme during my first night here. Learned a lot of dirt about the blogosphere haha. Two days later, I got a tour of the beautiful city of Marikina. I've been to Marikina many times -- but this time I got to fully appreciate its hidden wonders. Thanks to Kuya Migs and Kuya Jay for the expert tour. To cap the day we headed out to Padis Point in Antipolo. At first I was hesitant to go to Padis Point because of a bad experience I had at Padis Point in Davao. Good thing we pushed through because the view of the city (not sure which city lol) was breathtaking! I'm sorta technically incapacitated at the moment because of my shoddy internet connection. I'll be posting more pics soon. For now you'll have to do with our fanboy/fangirl pics with Bayani Fernando, albeit just a pic of him splattered on a pink van LOL.


Mica and Andrew


More on Marikina in my next post.

I wanna thank my bro Jehz for meeting up with me last night when I was bored. We ate donuts at Krispy Kreme (Boni High Street) then transferred to Friday's. He paid for my salad!! Hehe. Ok, sleepy time.

4 comments:

  1. Had fun that fateful Wednesday night despite the three PHAILs LOL. Ang saya saya hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda ng endorsers ng Marikina ha. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @micamyx glad you had fun, kahit maraming sarado ! hehehehe! take 2 ?

    @aileenapolo thank you ! Ay ? akala ko you were talking about me and Migs. mwehehehe!

    @drew glad you enjoyed Padi's point. The view was the highlight there...and good thing it was a clear night. :) Marikina is also one of the cleanest cities in the Philippines and kita mo naman orderly siya. Tayo lang ang hindi orderly. Ang gulo natin eh ! hahahaha! Next time ulit ! :)

    ReplyDelete