Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mam Bebs



My mom celebrated her XXth (hehe) birthday last May 8th. We invited some relatives over to eat at a Vietnamese buffet. We went KKB (dutch treat), thus the lack of attendees LOL.


Mom, Andrew, David


The food at Hanoi Restaurant was actually good. I loved the soup, crabs, pork ribs and the dorie fillet. My brother and two cousins didn't like the food as expected.

Anyway, this post is dedicated to my dear mom whom I love a lot. Unfortunately I'm horrible at showing it. But I know she knows, right mom? hehe.. My mom is my rock. She's always there when I'm in trouble and always there to encourage me when things get rough. I get annoyed at her when she nags me about saving money but I thank her for that because I do need to save!! I also appreciate that she texts me every single day and asks me what I want to eat for dinner. Awwwwww.

Why do I call her 'Mam Bebs'? It was coined by the staff of our bakery business. Instead of Mam Baby, they say 'Mam Bebs'. I eventually picked up on it and started to call her that. Now my cousins and her sisters call her Mam Bebs haha. And guess what, our bakeshop was renamed to Mam Bebs too! :P

Happy birthday again, Mam Bebs! I <3 you!

6 comments:

  1. ang masasabi ko lang.. wow! di nag babago mukha ni mama mo. Parang sya si Richard Alpert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw ba yung baby na kalong ni Mam Bebs? hehehe parang tutulo ang laway LOLss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew - Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    I love the food at Hanoi Restaurant, it's one of the best in town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jehzlau: oo nga, magkakilala sila ni Jacob eh. Naiyak sya nung namatay si Jacob hehe.

    @Ada: Yeah ako haha.

    @Bob: Thanks Bob! Every 8th of each month they have these amazing buffets -- all you can eat crabs, spring rolls, fish and many many more. You should try it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrew - I've been to buffet days at Hanoi and Tsuru many, many times! As a matter of fact, I was at the Tsuru buffet the first time they ever did one! As I recall, that was in 2001!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday kay Mam Bebs! :) maganda parin ahh

    ReplyDelete