Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Unseasonable Conversations Part Deux

At a brand new cafe in Davao City, named "Coffee Cat", my third time there. I had finished ordering my drink and food, and wanted to ask if there was Internet. Me: Hi, do you already have Wifi? Barista: Oh, are you the one who's going to set it up for us? (omfg did she just say that?)

{Coffee Cat is actually a very nice place with great food and nice shakes. But God help their service crew}

*****


In my mom's room, I was showing her a clip of Susan Boyle's performance of "Memories" on Youtube. Then I showed her another clip of Charice Pempengco singing "Note to God" on Oprah. After, she asked me: Drew, is Hayden Kho's video on Youtube too? (nooooooooooooooooooooo!) Of course I walked out and didn't show it to her LOLz

*****


During a party to celebrate my friend's daughter, I was seated beside my other friend's 7-year-old son. Out of the blue, he asked me: Uncle Andrew, what is a callboy? (wtf are these children learning in school!?) I yelled at my friend: What the hell, your son just asked me what a callboy is!! The punk kid tried to lie himself out of trouble, claiming he said "schoolboy", not "callboy". LOLz I wanted to sucker punch his face. So the mom (my friend) blamed television and shit for his son's curiosity for, wait for it, male prostitutes! Hmmm. She explained (or LIED) to his son that a callboy was someone being paid to answer the telephone. hahahaha! Nice save!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know kung kanina ako mas mapapa-WTF?! Kay Mam Bebs ba or kay friend's son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kafunny ni mam bebs oi..:) hahaha

    ReplyDelete