Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You

On this special occasion, I would like to thank all of you who have supported me all these years that I've been online (and you can say offline as well). It's been a wild, wild ride but I feel that I still have a lot to accomplish. I admit to slacking a *little* bit last year, except for having a hand in a few memorable events. Other than that, I was nothing. The good news is now I'm feeling energized and ready to take on new challenges in 2009. I have but a few ideas in my head. If you stick it out with me, you'll find out what they are! It also helps that I have a great support system to help me get up when I'm falling or even just returning that favor to them as well. Let me take this opportunity to thank my best friends on the Internet -- namely Ate Aileen (who keeps my feet on the ground), Kuya Jay (who I talk to about geeky stuff), Kuya Winston (my friend who's not a yagit anymore), Kuya Migs (my friend who gives the best tours lol), Ate Mica (my kaladkarin friend), Kuya Jehz (my LOST partner), Ria (who I bug everyday), Gwing (who I can bug every other day) and RJ (my Dota pal). My heartfelt thanks go out to my cousins Tinky (my dining out partner in Manila), Cecil (who puts up with my stupid antics), Ina (my mahjong partner), Greggy (for providing the ice lolz), Chinky (who gives me the best financial advice :P), Mariel (who chats with me even by just using a cellphone), Stephen (my cousin who's just awesome to talk to), Luan (who is changing her mind as we speak), Jonathan (my ex-Dota partner in Dubai)... the list goes on and on and on...

Of course, before I forget -- my mom, dad, brothers David, Dennis, sister Veronica, nieces Mavis, Maddi and Maesi. My friends Christine and Mac and their kids Macy and Cassie.

And thanks to all the uber-fantastic people on Plurk. My days are never boring without you!! I appreciate the early greetings even at this unholy hour. Ok, tama na ang drama. Salamat sa lahat! (headspin)

11 comments:

  1. Awwwww... hugz... happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cozy cozy..:) aaaw, happy birthday ulit..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeee..hugz hugz rin. happy birthday koya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaladkarin FTW haha :D Happy Birthday Koya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooooooooooooot! Happy Birthday! :D hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to an all-new year filled with all-new awesomeness. Happy birthday, Andrew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday drew ! naku..buking ang geeky chats ! dagdag natin ang sprout of interesting ideas (to redeem ourselves) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet message hehe happy birthday drew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy bday Mr. Drew! :D

    BTW, nice to meet you (online ^_^)... first time here... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. to add to all the awwwwws...here's one more from me....AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW IM TOUCHED!:) can't wait to see you. don't forget my pasalubong...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww... Late reaction FTW! :) COZYYY!

    ReplyDelete