Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blast from the Past


Universal Studios, Circa 1996


The pic above was taken during one of the darkest eras of my life. Bushy brows, fake tan-like tan, gap teeth, braces and fake golf outfit. I found this souvenir pic sitting in my mom's office storage recently. I haven't seen it in a long time. It should have stayed that way until somebody decided to resurrect it out of its tomb! It's ok coz I couldn't help but laugh at myself every time I see it. Yeah, laughing at myself is my best medicine!

OT: This afternoon, I was driving my cousin home from the gym and we ran behind a passenger jeepney filled with girls in their tweens. When they saw me (yes, me, not my cousin) they started waving at me. My cousin was like "hey, they're waving at you". So I waved back. The girls screamed. LOL

7 comments:

  1. You should edit your profile in your sidebar to include, "Pambansang Crush ng Bayot and Kilabot ng Tweens."

    Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and "Ang Sweety ng Blogospehere."

    Lolss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayoko mang agaw ng monicker. May mga nauna na sa Sweety! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikaw na... ang PAMBANSANG CRUSH NG MGA BAYOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awts andami mo na palang fans bes... naks naman... as in nag scream gyud? hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete