Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

8 Secrets!

Aileen tagged for this meme wherein I have to reveal 8 secrets about me. Hmm, this shouldn't be that difficult.

First, here are the rules:

- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok, now brace yourselves!!

1. I'm vain. Actually, I was vainer when I was in college. But now with all the crazy things that keep me busy, I don't have the luxury to be, which makes me not vain anymore! Hahaha. But I still like taking pictures of myself sometimes, or staring at the mirror. Oh, and I dry my hair with a fan. I just don't like leaving the house with a sponge on my head.

2. I take 5 different multivitamins: GNC for Men, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Saw Palmetto, MSM and B-Complex.

3. I'm a hypochondriac (proof in #2). When I feel something slightly wrong with my body, I feel like I'm gonna die. Worse, I'm afraid of taking medications.

4. I use a for-kids toothbrush, with a Mickey Mouse design at that! Adult toothbrushes freak me out. I imagine steel brushes grinding in my mouth.

5. I am the family PC technician. I have about 20 cousins living in the same village as I am. If something goes wrong with their computers, I am at their beck and call.

6. I love sneakers and rubber shoes. I bought a new pair a few days ago. Leather shoes aren't my thing.

7. I love playing practical jokes! I also like making up stories and asking obvious questions to dupe people.

8. Call me a modern-day Peter Pan. I just don't grow up!

I can only think of a few people who'll do this: Kim, Ria, Jehz and Winston.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I already answered this one. :) Check this link:

    http://www.southisms.com/attention-davao-city-slickers-need-your-help/

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaa ngayon ko lang to nabasa ah.. wahahahaha.. :P cge cge cge...

    ReplyDelete