Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Meme Again?

Ria tagged me.

What makes your blog unique?

Are we talking about this blog? Well, it's unique because it's Andrew dela Serna's one and only personal blog. No one else can say that, unless we have the same name.

When did you start blogging?

I started about 3 years ago, albeit on and off. This blog is only 3 weeks old.

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?

I hope to be able to rant all I want and practice my blogging skills.

What are your feelings on the “blog popularity” issue?

Who doesn't want to be popular? I think everyone who says they don't care about it are lying to themselves. Although it shouldn't be the primary reason to blog, popularity is the ultimate measure of your blog's success. What good is your blog if nobody reads it, right?

What’s your favorite childhood memory?

My favorite childhood memory was when I peed my pants in class when I was in second grade. Imagine the looks on my classmates sitting beside me. I also peed while waiting in line at Universal Studios, so say my brothers.

Are you a spiritual person?

No. But I believe in what Jesus said about doing unto others as you would have them do to you. I can be confrontational sometimes, so if someone smacks me in the face maybe it's what I deserve.

Do your moral values affect the way that you blog, and if yes, how?

I haven't been paying attention if they do. But I guess when it comes to political issues, a few moral values come to play. I've stopped blogging about politics already, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment