Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Better

So I guess from the lack of comments you guys aren't much for angry posts eh? lol

I'm glad to report that my back is gradually improving. I'm into my 4th day of abstinence (from exercise) as my Physical Therapist ordered. It's severely affected my mood lately and I apologize for that. It still hurts sometimes to stand up from a chair, but it's gotten better since my last angry rant. I guess I was pushing myself too far physically. You know this spinning business is not for the faint of heart. It can get totally obscene in the middle part of the session when the instructor commands us to "sprint" (meaning to paddle as fast as we can) and switch from seated to standing to the float (or flow?) position every 2 seconds. Ughh. On a lazy day I pick the schedule of the male instructor Korn over the girl Jet. Korn is more lax and easygoing and blurts out occasional corny jokes. Jet is serious and all but she's razor sharp in burning those calories. Then again at 59 kilos I don't need to burn a lot.

^^

Two days ago I resumed spinning. Sadly I was the lone spinner in Korn's class. LOL. It was just me and him spinning away like two crazy persons. "Matira ang matibay" (Survival of the fittest) so he says. I'm going to stop spinning for now and do something else. Perhaps badminton or rock climbing.

^^

I'm mulling over buying a new phone coz my old phone got stolen two weeks ago. I'm looking at the Nokia E71 or the cheaper E63. I might also get a prepaid line but I'm afraid that I'm too lazy to keep "loading" it. Ewan. Bahala na.

3 comments:

  1. Dru , waht happened to ur back??? Sa katamaran yan ba..hehehe, anong gawa ng mg-asawang PT na kapitbahay mo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. di po to dahil sa katamaran! I got injured while exercising! Ung kapitbahay ko ang nagsabi na wag muna mag exercise :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. di ka nag iisa...my lower back is aching for a week now. my nurse friends are telling me to have it checked up. i'm giving it 2 days more, baka kaya ni reliable manghihilot...if not, see you davao doctors... :)

    ReplyDelete