Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste, for giving me my pearly white teeth and obscenely fresh breath LOL. No really, this toothpaste packs some serious punch. It addresses numerous dental concerns we may encounter from time to time, such as cavities, tooth stains, gingivitis (ouch), tartar and bad breath. I discovered this gem of a toothpaste at my cousin Marty's house in Chicago. I wanted to steal her tube but my conscience got the better of me hahaha. So, when I got to California I purchased a couple from Walmart. I wonder where I can buy this here in the Philippines when I run out. I can attest to the efficacy of Crest Pro-Health. It really whitened my teeth. The proof is in the pudding:

Andrew and Gil
My teeth are so white, they sparkle in photographs. (pic was NOT edited I swear!!)


Zoomed in version:

Andrew and Gil

5 comments:

  1. Letche ka talaga, Drew! Matutulog na sana ako tapos nakita ko ang link mo.

    Certified kontrabida ka na talaga kasi may sparkle na ang ngipin mo!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw na ang may killer smile! Kumukuti-kutitap pa LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot! Cge, go forth and shine thy shining teeth!

    (and on the way to his house, Koya suddenly flashes his teeth at a truck driver and the result is a chinese man cut in half)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brendel: Hehehe. Sorry for the late reply. Pwede na nga ako maging kontrabida sa mga teleserye. Lols

    @Mica: Mmmm hmmmmm

    @Lyle: Yeah, tunay to na nakakasilaw!

    @Van: di ko gets haha

    ReplyDelete