Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Travel Update: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia

I'm traveling again! On September 27 to be exact.

Before I left for Europe, I had already planned this trip with my college friends. My itinerary includes my favorite city, Singapore, plus Phuket, Thailand and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our starting point is Singapore, to which we're flying straight from Davao City. After one night, we're off to Phuket, spend a couple of days there, then finally, Kuala Lumpur. It's quite a hectic schedule that we have to follow. Basically we're squeezing three countries into 6 days. We wish we had more time, but we don't want to lose our jobs. :P

Thanks to my friend Nina Fuentes for helping us out in deciding what to do in Malaysia. We are taking a chartered van to Malacca (or Melaka) and spend a whole day enjoying the historical sites and probably a little bit of shopping too. I'm so psyched about this tour! And of course, who wouldn't be excited about Phuket?

On a side note, I still have a lot to write about my European trip. For now, you'll have to contend with my filler posts. Have I become boring? Please tell me. I'll try to be funnier lol. Anyway, I promise to have my Versailles post up really soon.

Also, this morning I totally screwed up my blog template. I had to rebuild it from scratch. Ughh. Oh and check out my profile pic on the sidebar. Cool huh? :P

5 comments:

  1. Worldwide travel adventures mo mukha mo! HMPH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winner ang itinerary mo. Nainggit ako bigla lol

    Btw, I've a new post about Malaysian food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping may Asian tour din tayo wehehe errrr... wala pa rin akong passport luls

    ReplyDelete